The Tuition Rate and Payment Guide can be found on Campus Cruiser.
Visit the Enrollment Services - Bursar page on Campus Cruiser to download the Tuition Rate and Payment Guide for Delaware Law School programs for the current academic year.
The following topics are included in the guide:
- Current tuition rates and fees for Delaware Law students (ED, RD, part-time, summer, ITAP, LLM, JD, MJ, Joint Degrees)
- Current tuition and fees for Legal Education Institute (LEI) students
- Housing costs
- Billing/student account statement information
- Payment due dates–summer, fall, and spring semesters; late payment fees
- How to pay, including payment plans and how to enroll in payment plans
- Receiving excess financial aid billing schedule–summer, fall, and spring semesters
- Complete withdrawal policy
- Collection policy
- Enrollment management services
If you can’t find what you’re looking for in the guide, please email DelawareLawBursar@mail.widener.edu or call 302-477-2181.