MJ Graduate Enrichment Courses
With today’s regulatory environment in constant flux, compliance professionals need to continue to update their knowledge and skills. Many also aim to prepare for a Compliance Certification Board (CCB) exam to become a certified compliance professional. If you hold a bachelor’s degree, you can expand your understanding of corporate law, health law, compliance, legal nurse consulting, and more through our graduate enrichment courses, offered through our master of jurisprudence (MJ) degree program.
Boost your professional expertise across a variety of subjects, including:
- Healthcare business transactions
- Corporate fraud
- Principles and practices of legal nurse consulting
- Contract drafting
- Workplace investigations
- Corporate compliance and ethics
- Global compliance and ethics
- Healthcare compliance and ethics
- Legal analysis and policy writing
- Healthcare quality and liability
Non-matriculated students can take up to three MJ courses without applying to a specific program. Our graduate enrichment courses are offered throughout the year beginning in January, June, and August.
Pursue a Higher Degree
If you choose this non-matriculation option, you may go on to enroll for a master of jurisprudence (MJ) degree in any one of our programs:
- MJ in corporate and business law with a concentration in regulatory analysis & compliance
- MJ in corporate and business law with a concentration in global compliance & ethics
- MJ in health law with a concentration in regulatory analysis & compliance
- MJ in health law with a concentration in legal nurse consulting & compliance
- MJ in health law with a concentration in global compliance & ethics
- MJ in corporate and business law and master of business administration (MBA) dual degree
Only courses with grades of B or better may be transferred into these master’s degree programs.
For more information, contact our Graduate Programs Office.