Applying to the Legal Studies Program
Applying to a Legal Studies program at Delaware Law is easy—and does not require an application fee. Set up your account online and follow the step-by-step application guidelines. You may also download an application form for any Legal Studies program and mail or fax the completed form.
Apply now online – no fee required.
Download, complete, and mail printed application forms.
- No application fee is required. To obtain an application by mail, call 302-477-2205, or download an application.
- Request that your high school, college, or university forward an official transcript of your academic record. If you have earned a bachelor’s degree, send only your official college transcript.
- If you are a legal nurse consultant applicant, also submit a copy of your current RN license.
- A personal interview with an advisor is strongly recommended for all transfer students.
- Submit your completed, signed application by mail or fax to:
Legal Studies @ Delaware Law
Graduate, International, Compliance & Legal Studies
4601 Concord Pike
Wilmington DE 19803-0474
Factors considered in the admission process include your college transcript, academic record, and proof of high school completion. To learn more about our professional opportunities, schedule a time to speak with a member of our staff.