Applying to the Legal Studies Program
Applying to a Legal Studies program at Delaware Law is easy—and does not require an application fee. You may download an application form for any Legal Studies program and mail, fax, or email the completed form.
- No application fee is required. To obtain an application by mail, call 302-477-2780, or download an application.
- Request that your high school, college, or university forward an official transcript of your academic record. If you have earned a bachelor’s degree, send only your official college transcript.
- If you are a legal nurse consultant applicant, also submit a copy of your current RN license.
- A personal interview with an advisor is strongly recommended for all transfer students.
- Submit your completed, signed application by mail, fax, or email to:
Graduate, International, Compliance & Legal Studies
4601 Concord Pike
Wilmington DE 19803
Email: [email protected]
Factors considered in the admission process include your college transcript, academic record, and proof of high school completion. To learn more about our professional opportunities, schedule a time to speak with a member of our staff.