Applying to the Legal Studies Program
Applying to a Legal Studies program at Delaware Law is easy—and does not require an application fee. Set up your account online and follow the step-by-step application guidelines. You may also download an application form for any Legal Studies program and mail or fax the completed form.
Apply now online – no fee required.
Download, complete, and mail printed application forms.
- No application fee is required. To obtain an application by mail, call 302-477-2780, or download an application.
- Request that your high school, college, or university forward an official transcript of your academic record. If you have earned a bachelor’s degree, send only your official college transcript.
- If you are a legal nurse consultant applicant, also submit a copy of your current RN license.
- A personal interview with an advisor is strongly recommended for all transfer students.
- Submit your completed, signed application by mail or fax to:
Graduate, International, Compliance & Legal Studies
4601 Concord Pike
Wilmington DE 19803
Factors considered in the admission process include your college transcript, academic record, and proof of high school completion. To learn more about our professional opportunities, schedule a time to speak with a member of our staff.