Tuition and bill payment are administered by the Bursar’s Office.
The Tuition Rate and Payment Guide can be found on myWidener.
Visit the Enrollment Services - Bursar page on myWidener to download the Tuition Rate and Payment Guide for Delaware Law School programs for the current academic year.
The following topics are included in the guide:
- Current tuition rates and fees for Delaware Law students (ED, RD, part-time, summer, ITAP, LLM, JD, MJ, Joint Degrees)
- Current tuition and fees for Legal Studies (paralegal/LNC) students
- On campus housing costs
- Billing/student account statement information
- Payment due dates–summer, fall, and spring semesters; late payment fees
- How to pay, including payment plans and how to enroll in payment plans
- Receiving excess financial aid billing schedule–summer, fall, and spring semesters
- Complete withdrawal policy
- Collection policy
If you can’t find what you’re looking for in the guide, please email [email protected] or call 302-477-2181.