Consumer Information and ABA Required Disclosures
The following additional information is provided to law students and applicants to provide accurate and complete data about Delaware Law in compliance with ABA Standard 509:
- Admissions data (pdf);
- Tuition and fees, living costs, and financial aid (pdf);
- Conditional scholarships (pdf);
- Enrollment data, including academic, transfer, and other attrition (pdf);
- Number of full-time and part time faculty and administrators (pdf);
- Class sizes for first-year and upper-class courses; number of seminar, clinical and co-curricular offerings (pdf);
- Employment outcomes
- Bar passage data (pdf)
Delaware Law is ABA approved: Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admission to the Bar of the American Bar Association, 321 N. Clark Street, 21st Floor, Chicago IL 60654. Phone: 312-988-6738.
Download a list of available state education agencies for consumer complaints (pdf).
Standard Disclaimer for External Links