Information Technology Services
The Office of Information Technology Services (ITS) provides computing, information, and network services to the university campus community.
Self-Service Password Management allows you to look-up your login/password information or change your password 24/7.
Wireless access is available on the Delaware campus where students live, lounge, and learn.
Faculty and staff support is provided by the ITS Help Desk staff during regular business hours, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday (hours subject to change).
Student support is provided by the ITS Help Desk student staff during the following hours,
10 a.m. -8 p.m., Monday – Thursday (hours subject to change).
Discounts on software and hardware available to students and employees of Widener University:
- Apple - Apple Computers, Inc and peripherals
- Dell - Dell Computers and peripherals
- JourneyEd - software - Microsoft, Adobe products and more.
- CDW-G - computers, printers, cameras etc...
- Ribbons - printer supplies
Additional technology that you may use on campus but is not supported by ITS
- Print solution – Widener uses Pharos for printing in all public areas. If you have problems using the print solution contact the “Campus1Card” office at: [email protected].
- West Law and LexisNexis – If you have questions about or need account information for WestLaw or LexisNexis please contact the Reference Librarians in the Legal Information Center.
- ExamSoft – ExamSoft is administered by the Registrar’s Office. If you have questions about ExamSoft please contact the Registrar’s Office in the Student Services Wing on the first floor of the Main Law Building.