Skip to Main Content

Search Results

ADA Accommodation Requests

Any student has the right to request reasonable accommodation for a disability. If you believe that an accommodation is necessary to allow you equal access to a course or academic offering at Delaware Law, you will need to request the accommodation through Disabilities Services, which authorizes all accommodations for students on campus.

Questions and information from students, faculty, and staff about the accessibility of Delaware Law’s academic programs and facilities are welcomed!


Office of Disabilities Services
520 E. 14th Street
Phone: 610-499-1266