Workshops and Events
Throughout the academic year the Office of Career Development offers orientations, career workshops, and job recruitment events. Check with the Office of Career Development for postings on specific events.
Important Dates and Deadlines*
- Rising second-year students apply for federal judicial clerkships online through OSCAR** .
- Fall recruitment deadlines begin.
- Fall recruitment on-campus interviews begin for second-, third-, and fourth-year students.
- First-year students register for the Mentoring Program.
- First-year student orientation to the Career Development Office.
- First-year students may schedule appointments with a career counselor.
- First-year students in the Three-Year Program can begin applying for legal employment.
- Spring recruitment on-campus interviews begin for all students.
- Mentoring kick-off event.
*Please note: This is not a comprehensive list of all deadlines, events, or workshops.
**Applications for postgraduate judicial clerkships will be considered by some State appellate courts as early as the second year of law school and will continue to seek applicants throughout the summer and into the fall of the third year.