Delaware Law has implemented a notification system that enables the Law School to send urgent news--including information on emergencies and/or class cancellations--directly to your cell phone or email account. All you have to do is complete the free, online sign-up.
The service is available to all current Widener University students, faculty and staff on the Chester, Harrisburg and Wilmington campuses. To register for the service, complete the online sign up according to the instructions below:
- Click on the online sign up link above.
- Select sign up on the top right of the page
- Fill in the required data:
- Use your Widener University login ID for your user name.
- Enter your First and Last names.
- Enter/create and verify your password.
- Select the group or groups that you belong to: Chester, Harrisburg, or Wilmington Campus based on your status.
- Click on "agree" then "Create Account."
- Enter your cell phone number (no spaces or dashes) and your phone company name and click ADD NEW.
- You will receive a text message with a four digit validation code. Enter this code in the field provided and click "Validate".
- Enter your e-mail address and click on ADD NEW. You will receive and email with validation instructions.