Skip to Main Content

Search Results

Veterans Education Benefits

Delaware Law works with all chapters of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Education Benefits.

Please contact the VA to determine your eligibility and/or for program specific questions. The VA website has an extensive, searchable Frequently Asked Questions section. If you are interested in more information regarding the Post 9/11 GI Bill®, insert that into the category.

If you are currently receiving benefits under VA Benefits Chapter 30 and believe you may be eligible for Post 9/11 (Chapter 33) benefits, you may want to discuss your options with a VA counselor.

The Office of the Registrar is the VA-certifying official that can complete your VA-required paperwork. Students will want to follow the enrollment checklist available on our Student Forms page to assure all necessary paperwork has been received and completed each academic year.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). For more information see the GI Bill Trademark terms of use.

Students can also contact the Delaware Law Office of Financial Aid to discuss VA education benefits, Yellow Ribbon Program, and financial aid needs. 

Standard Disclaimer for External Links

Office of the Registrar

Office of the Registrar
Delaware Law
4601 Concord Pike
Wilmington, DE 19803-0406

Phone: 302.477.2710
Email: [email protected]

Office of Financial Aid

Delaware Law Office of Financial Aid

Phone: 302.477.2272
Email: [email protected]