Book Request and Pickup
Need a study aid or other book from the law library? We are now able to make available to our students and faculty request and pickup of library books. Books will be left for you at the Campus Safety office in Concord Hall.
How to request books for pickup
- Request the books you want from the library catalog, or you can email your request to [email protected].
- Books will be left for you at the Campus Safety office in Concord Hall on the Delaware Law School Campus. The telephone number is 302-477-2200. You are required to wear a mask when picking up and returning books.
- You will receive an email when your book is ready for pickup. This will likely take 3 to 4 days from when you make your request. Do not come to campus to pick up your books until you receive an email that they are ready.
- Books can be kept for 3 weeks. Please return all books to the Campus Safety office.
- We cannot mail books. Books are available only via pickup on campus.
- For more information please see our step by step instructions for requesting library materials through the catalog.