Services for Delaware Law School Students During the COVID19 Outbreak
How to reach a librarian
Doing research and accessing databases from off-campus
- All of our online databases are available from off campus. For some of them you will need to login using your Widener login and password. For Lexis and Westlaw use your assigned username and password. If you have any difficulty accessing a database send us an email [email protected]
- CALI Lessons – online interactive tutorials – If you need the Widener CALI authorization code email us at [email protected].
Other library materials/books
- Study Aids are available for request and pickup from the library. Follow the instructions below to borrow them.
- Check the library catalog – if materials are available electronically there will be a link to it in the catalog. If you have any trouble accessing or finding something email us [email protected].
- You can request books and other physical items from the library and pick them up at the Campus Safety Office.
- Request the books you want from the library catalog, or you can email your request to [email protected].
- Books will be left for you at the Campus Safety office in Concord Hall on the Delaware Law School Campus. The telephone number is 302-477-2200. You are required to wear a mask when picking up and returning books.
- You will receive an email when your book is ready for pickup. This will likely take 3 to 4 days from when you make your request. Do not come to campus to pick up your books until you receive an email that they are ready.
- Books can be kept for 3 weeks. Please return all books to the Campus Safety office.
- We cannot mail books. Books are available only via pickup on campus.
- For more information please see our step by step instructions for requesting library materials through the catalog.
- Many libraries have reduced their loan of physical materials. However we may be able to get scans of a limited number of pages from books and articles for you.
- Please fill out our interlibrary form including the exact page numbers you need. For questions about interlibrary loan email us at [email protected].