Our law librarians are available to help faculty with their research needs. Not sure who to call? Contact your library liaison or the reference desk. Adjunct faculty should contact the reference desk.
Training and Support
- Contact the Reference Desk to obtain the CALI Authorization Code for Faculty.
- Course reserves- Faculty handouts, books and videos may be placed on Reserve for student use.
- Fill out this form and return it to the library circulation desk.
- Librarian guest speaker – If you would like to have a librarian speak to your class please contact your library liaison.
- Classroom technology training - use the faculty training form.
- CILP - SmartCILP is a personalized weekly email delivery of Current Index to Legal Periodicals. Contact Maggie Adams (x2039) to have your subscription profile set up or modified.
- You can set up clipping or alerts in both Lexis, Westlaw, and other databases. Contact your library liaison for assistance.