Non-JD Graduate Program Admissions
Compliance Program Application Process
STEP ONE: Please download one of the following applications and indicate the semester and the program of interest:
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- Request official transcripts from all colleges or universities showing successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree, post-Baccalaureate degree, and/or graduate-level certificate.
STEP THREE: Along with a completed application, please send the following materials directly to the Graduate, International, Compliance, and Legal Studies office*:
- Current resume
- Personal statement (essay concerning why you wish to pursue your chosen degree program and how you think this degree will further your professional and personal goals, 1-2 pages, single-spaced)
- Two original, signed letters of recommendation from professors, employers, or others familiar with the student's academic and professional qualifications sent individually in sealed envelopes
- Each application for admission must be accompanied by a non-refundable $60.00 application fee, which is payable via check or money order to Delaware Law School, or payment may be made online.
*These materials are not required for non-matriculating students. Non-matriculating students need to send only an application and transcripts.
Application Deadline: August 1st for the fall semester; December 15th for the spring semester; May 1st for the summer semester.
PLEASE MAIL, FAX, OR EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION & MATERIALS TO:
Delaware Law School
Graduate, International, Compliance, and Legal Studies
4601 Concord Pike
Wilmington DE 19803
Phone: +1 302.477.2704
Fax: +1 302.477.2067
Email: [email protected]
Interested in learning more?
Join us for an Information Webinar on Thursday, March 25th, from 1:00 – 2:00 pm US EST.
Click here to register!
If you register but cannot attend, an archived recording will be emailed to you.