Non-JD Graduate Program Admissions
August 1st for the fall semester
December 15th for the spring semester
May 1st for the summer semester
Applications may be submitted after the stated deadlines, however, we encourage you to apply early to ensure timely processing of your application.
Compliance Program Application Process
Complete an Application: Select and complete the application below for your desired program:
Request Official Transcripts:
- A bachelor's degree is required. Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended are required. To verify the transcripts are official, they need to be sent:
- Via email directly from the school to [email protected] or
- Via mail directly from the school to Online Graduate Programs Admissions, Delaware Law School, 4601 Concord Pike, Wilmington, DE 19803.
Additional Application Requirements: Please send the following materials directly to the Graduate, International, Compliance, and Legal Studies office*:
- Current resume
- Personal statement (essay concerning why you wish to pursue your chosen degree program and how you think this degree will further your professional and personal goals, 1-2 pages, single-spaced)
- Two original, signed letters of recommendation from professors, employers, or others familiar with the student's academic and professional qualifications sent individually in sealed envelopes or sent directly from the recommender via email to [email protected].
- Non-refundable $60.00 application fee, which is payable via check or money order to Delaware Law School, or payment may be made online.
*Non-matriculating students need to send only an application, transcripts, and application fee.
PLEASE MAIL, FAX, OR EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION & MATERIALS TO:
Delaware Law School
Graduate, International, Compliance, and Legal Studies
4601 Concord Pike
Wilmington DE 19803
Phone: +1 302.477.2704
Fax: +1 302.477.2067
Email: [email protected]