Applying to the Legal Studies Program
Applying to a Legal Studies program at Delaware Law is easy—and does not require an application fee.
- Apply easily online.
- Request that your high school, college, or university forward an official transcript of your academic record. If you have earned a bachelor’s degree, send only your official college transcript. To verify the transcripts are official, they need to be sent:
- Via email directly from the school to [email protected] or
- Via mail directly from the school to Legal Studies Admissions, Delaware Law School, 4601 Concord Pike, Wilmington, DE 19803.
- A personal interview with an advisor is strongly recommended for all transfer students. Please submit your application and an advisor will contact you shortly.
- Factors considered in the admission process include the following required materials to be submitted with your application:
- proof of high school completion
- college transcripts (if any)
- one letter of recommendation
- personal statement (essay concerning why you wish to pursue your chosen degree program and how you think this degree will further your professional and personal goals, 1-2 pages, single-spaced)
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY! You will be directed to Widener University’s application portal. When you start your application, choose the application type: "Continuing Studies."
Application Deadline: August 1st for the fall semester; November 1st for the spring semester; May 1st for the summer semester (session one); June 15th for the summer semester (session two).
Attention Transfer Students! Please review our Policies for Transfer Students.
The application steps are illustrated below:
Have questions before you apply? Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Interested in learning more?
Join us for an Information Webinar on June 17th, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. US EST.
Register to attend!
If you register but cannot attend, an archived recording will be emailed to you.